Bargaining for a plea or pleading for a bargain?
Share this Post
About the author
Dr. Danny Weil is an investigative journalist, author and public interest attorney who practiced public interest law for more than twenty years and has been published in a case of first impression in California.He now lives in Ecuador.
Like us on Facebook
- No Twitter messages.
- Bill Gates and His Common Core Curriculum and His Profitable Common Apps Need Merit Pay to Shut the Mouths of Outspoken Teachers! | Georgia Teachers Speak Out! on Whoo-Hoo! Occupy the Schools
- Alchemy of Light » Blog Archive » False Flags, Fake Media Reporting, Deceiving the Public: Social Engineering and the 21st Century “Truth Emergency” by James F. Tracy on Truth Emergency and Media Reform
- The House I Live In Documentary Film: The War on Drugs on A Modern Story of Pervasive Racism: America's War on Drugs
- Regime Change Begins at Home » The Greanville Post —Vol. VII- 2013 on Regime Change Begins at Home
- The House I Live In Documentary Film: The War on Drugs? on A Modern Story of Pervasive Racism: America's War on Drugs