Derrick C. Crowe’s latest 3-minute video below compares President Obama’s rejection speech of peace (and here) to the widely popular Star Wars artistic presentation of a republic descending into fascism.
The strategy to rip constitutional restraint in the story was a false flag attack, which is a distinct strategy planned for operation by the US government to kill Americans, blame Iran, and launch a “defensive” war.
CameronFanSite’s Channel presents a 10 minute artistic explanation of how governments use false flag attacks to create public support to wage Wars of Aggression, also below.
Please let Mr. Obama’s lies in his speech sink in and touch your heart’s passion for justice. He said,
America has never fought a war against a democracy.
Oh? I previously explored this lie to explain three specific examples of US wars against democracies:
“A lie of omission is a lie; it intentionally leaves out crucial information to create a false representation of reality. Obama lied in omission in his Orwellian Peace Prize acceptance speech by claiming, “America has never fought a war against a democracy.” Technically, a war is reciprocated armed conflict. However, the etymology of the word, “war” is “confusion,” which is part of the CIA role in wars against democracy in Iran in 1953, Guatemala in 1954, and Vietnam beginning with US support of French colonialism against Vietnamese independence and extending beyond US approval of election cancelation that began the Vietnam War.”
Another lie from Mr. Obama:
But as a head of state sworn to protect and defend my nation,…
The President of the United States has the same sworn duty of all men and women in our military and government in how to protect and defend his nation: to support and defend the Constitution. The lie is the rejection of the laws of war demanded by our Constitution and replaced with unlawful Wars of Aggression with rhetoric of “national defense,” as all tyrants spin their offensive wars.
It’s time for our men and women in government and military to choose: either stand with the US Constitution you’ve sworn to support and defend against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC, or remain complicit in ongoing Wars of Aggression, mass murder of our soldiers and our fellow humans in other lands and throwing trillions of our tax dollars to do so, pushing the world ever-closer to an apparently planned and desired nuclear Third World War (and here), and guilty of what Dr. Martin Luther King called “Silence is Betrayal” before the US government assassinated him according to the only trial conducted for his murder.
It’s time for our men and women in the military and government to refuse all orders associated with our unlawful wars and preparation for unlawful war with Iran over one gram of medical isotope worth $75,000 in 20% enriched nuclear fuel. It is hard to imagine a more ridiculous case for war.
It’s time for our men and women in the military and government to refuse all orders associated with our unlawful wars and preparation for unlawful war with Iran and stand with the American public who declare in a ratio of 9 to 1 that our government no longer represents them under the US Constitution.
It’s time: exercise your 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech and press, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Please provide this article to all Americans if you find it helpful to stop current and future unlawful wars.
Over 5,000 US soldiers have been killed so far as pawns of the civilian and military brass tyrants. Multiples more have been crippled physically and emotionally. There is no end in sight to current wars; indeed, the US is expanding them into Pakistan and Yemen and threatening more war with Iran. The dead are comforted by God; their families are devastated by the loss of their loved-ones. The crippled and their families face a range of challenges; many so severe that a total of 6,000 US veterans commit suicide every year. One-third of all US homeless men are veterans.
Our military was duped into these wars with calculated “Big Lies;” our trusting young men and women took an Oath to support and defend the US Constitution that supersedes the Nazi insert of “placing the mission first.” The Claus von Stauffenberg faction of US military and government must act to end this soulless mass-murdering; this loveless series of unlawful wars and unlawful orders, if we want a future we’re proud to build.
This choice is up to our men and women in uniform and government for leadership. I provide:
- Explanation of the rules of lawful war omitted from their military training of what they can and cannot do after war begins.
- Analogies that the rules of war are almost exactly like those for an individual’s use of force on the street.
- Documentation of lies that were known to be lies as our political “leaders” told them and our war-whore corporate media mimicked to propagandize for war in Iraq.
- Proof beyond doubt that the speech of Iranian President Ahmadinejad never threatened Israel.
- Documentation that IAEA verifies all of Iran’s nuclear material and has only and always been used for legal and peaceful purposes.
- A reminder that you love virtue, American values, and love of your fellow human beings.
And, our men and women in uniform must take action as they see best; as will our men and women in government and citizenry. As a teacher of government and law, I conclude our government leadership is guilty of treason against the American public, and guilty of mass murder against our soldiers.
Choose well; our collective future, and your future, depend upon it.
It’s time: please share this article with all who can benefit. If you appreciate my work, please subscribe by clicking under the article title (it’s free). Please use my archive of work to help build a brighter future.
I appreciate your attention to these facts and encourage your further study and action consistent with your own self-expression. My recommendations:
Policy response: Gandhi and Martin Luther King advocated public understanding of the facts and non-cooperation with evil. I’m among hundreds who advocate:
- Understand the laws of war (and here). These were legislated after WW2 and are crystal-clear that only self-defense, in a narrow legal meaning, can justify war. The current US wars are not even close to being lawful and are legal treason against the US. Those involved with US military, government, and law enforcement have an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution. To fulfill their oath they must immediately refuse all orders associated with unlawful wars and military-related constant violation of treaties, and arrest those who issue unlawful orders. The Oath of Enlistment to the US Constitution supersedes the fascist insertion of Nazi propaganda to “always place the mission first” of blindly following unlawful orders.
- Employ the obvious and simple solutions to end our economic controlled demolition and evolve to a civil economy. End poverty through global cooperation to achieve the UN Millennium Goals by developed countries investing 0.7% of their income (not that the UN is serious for their accomplishment, but the goals are what we should invest to produce). Support global security through cooperation, dignity, justice, and freedom. Create a US Department of Peace to help.
- Communicate. Trust your unique, beautiful, and powerful self-expression to share as you feel appropriate. Understand that while many people are ready to embrace difficult facts, many are not. Anticipate that you will be attacked and prepare your virtuous response in the spirit of competition, just as you do in other fields.
- Prosecute the war leaders for obvious violation of the letter and spirit of US war laws and constant lies to engage in further wars. Because the crimes are so broad and deep, I recommend Truth and Reconciliation (T&R) to exchange full truth and return of stolen US assets for non-prosecution. This is the most expeditious way to understand and end all unlawful and harmful acts. Those who reject T&R are subject to prosecution.
Politics, War and Peace Aggression, america, artistic presentation, cia role, Claus von Stauffenberg, Constitution, democracy in iran, Derrick C. Crowe, Dr. Martin Luther, false flag, french colonialism, God, government, Guatemala, iran, lie, Mr. Obama, Pakistan, President Obama, prize acceptance speech, speech, time, U.S., United States, Vietnam, vietnamese independence, war, Yemen