engage with Operation Mockingbird assets in the comments at source.
The sacrifice and victory of the “Greatest Generation” was codified in the US-created treaty of the UN Charter: invading other nations, Wars of Aggression, would be unlawful.
The spirit and letter of these strict limits to lawful war are clear: war is only allowed if, and only if, it is in self-defense from an armed attack from a nation’s government and/or authorized by the UN Security Council (UNSC). Self-defense from individual attacks of terror is unaffected by the UN Charter.
As a teacher of government law, I invite you to verify the legal limits to war. The investment to do so is less than an hour. Literally, millions of lives and trillions of our tax dollars are at stake on this issue. American citizens cannot have an informed opinion about US wars if they don’t know the first step of when war is and is not lawful.
The US wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, and threat for more war with Iran are all clearly unlawful. This is as easy as being a baseball umpire calling balls and strikes when the pitcher pitches a ball over the batter’s head: it’s not even close to the zone of a strike and clearly a ball.
And please remember, any attack on American interests blamed on Iran should be assumed as a false flag attack by the American government. Given the history of lies for war and the interest Iran has in avoiding being attacked by the world’s super-power military, a false flag is the reasonable first conclusion.
In current US wars, the US claims “pre-emptive” self-defense, despite it not qualifying under the law. The case of “imminent threat” is different, and never claimed to be the case with Iraq with the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) in unanimous agreement that Iraq posed no imminent threat to the US. Iran is not an imminent threat according to the 2007 NIE. The rhetoric of masking an offensive War of Aggression as a “defensive” war was the tactic of Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany in World War 2.
Japan and Germany both used false flag attacks to open Wars of Aggression in China and Poland. Japan used the Mukden Incident and Germany Operation Himmler. The US used 9/11 as a false flag opportunity to ride public outrage and unlawfully invade Afghanistan and Iraq. To consider if 9/11 was indeed a false flag attack, I created a class lesson with both counter-government and pro-government best evidence to compare.
Japan and Germany told the nations they invaded and their own populations that they were “liberating” their victims from oppressive governments. Japan promoted an anti-Western imperialism campaign, “Asia for Asians,” and what they called a “Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere.” They promised their united strength would create a peaceful future for them all from further imperialism. Germany pointed to French and British imperialists holding Germany down, hundreds of years of imperialist wars, and the threat of Soviet totalitarianism to the East. They promised a united and peaceful Europe.
The US said their previous puppet, Saddam, was a bad man, the Taliban were vicious to women, and Iran’s theocracy is intolerant. These are all as true as Imperialist Japan and Nazi Germany’s assessments. Also arguably true is the US level of care for the populations. The result for all three is resistance to invasion and occupation, and guerilla warfare.
The difference from WW2 Japan and Germany and today’s US is that the US is violating its own created law to forever end wars of invasion. The US therefore has to propagandize “self-defense,” as that’s the closest possible rhetoric for legal war. They have to stretch it to “pre-emptive” self-defense, as our own NIEs concluded no current threats.
Of course, self-defense is as close to US actions as a baseball pitcher’s pitch into the upper-deck is to the strike zone. If those facts aren’t crystal clear to you, revisit the first link in this article.
The US public is in a race to recognize propaganda thinly covering outrageously unlawful wars before American fascists strike again by attacking Iran. This Machiavellian strategy might include nuclear weapons and a third World War.
The stakes are high.
If the US loses this race, the fascist political philosophy the “Greatest Generation” defeated will claim victory. Our generation will be the “Worst Generation” to dishonor their sacrifice, surrender their step forward in public attention to universal and unalienable rights, and the US will continue as the world’s leading fascist and sadistic empire.
In consideration of false flag attack on Iran, please invest 7-minutes to conclude with PuppetGov’s video.
Fellow Americans: literally for the love of God, it’s time.
It’s time for our men and women in government and military to choose: either stand with the US Constitution you’ve sworn to support and defend against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC, or remain complicit in ongoing Wars of Aggression, mass murder of our soldiers and our fellow humans in other lands and throwing trillions of our tax dollars to do so, pushing the world ever-closer to an apparently planned and desired nuclear Third World War (and here), and guilty of what Dr. Martin Luther King called “Silence is Betrayal” before the US government assassinated him according to the only trial conducted for his murder.
It’s time for our men and women in the military and government to refuse all orders associated with our unlawful wars and preparation for unlawful war with Iran over one gram of medical isotope worth $75,000 in 20% enriched nuclear fuel. It is hard to imagine a more ridiculous case for war.
It’s time for our men and women in the military and government to refuse all orders associated with our unlawful wars and preparation for unlawful war with Iran and stand with the American public who declare in a ratio of 9 to 1 that our government no longer represents them under the US Constitution.
It’s time: exercise your 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech and press, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Please provide this article to all Americans if you find it helpful to stop current and future unlawful wars.
Over 5,000 US soldiers have been killed so far as pawns of the civilian and military brass tyrants. Multiples more have been crippled physically and emotionally. There is no end in sight to current wars; indeed, the US is expanding them into Pakistan and Yemen and threatening more war with Iran. The dead are comforted by God; their families are devastated by the loss of their loved-ones. The crippled and their families face a range of challenges; many so severe that a total of 6,000 US veterans commit suicide every year. One-third of all US homeless men are veterans.
Our military was duped into these wars with calculated “Big Lies;” our trusting young men and women took an Oath to support and defend the US Constitution that supersedes the Nazi insert of “placing the mission first.” The Claus von Stauffenberg faction of US military and government must act to end this soulless mass-murdering; this loveless series of unlawful wars and unlawful orders, if we want a future we’re proud to build.
This choice is up to our men and women in uniform and government for leadership. I provide:
- Explanation of the rules of lawful war omitted from their military training that proves beyond any doubt that current US wars are unlawful.
- Analogies that the rules of war are almost exactly like those for an individual’s use of force on the street.
- Documentation of lies that were known to be lies as our political “leaders” told them and our war-whore corporate media mimicked to propagandize for war in Iraq.
- Proof beyond doubt that the speech of Iranian President Ahmadinejad never threatened Israel.
- Documentation that IAEA verifies all of Iran’s nuclear material and has only and always been used for legal and peaceful purposes.
- A reminder that you love virtue, American values, and love of your fellow human beings.
And, our men and women in uniform must take action as they see best; as will our men and women in government and citizenry. As a teacher of government and law, I conclude our government leadership is guilty of treason against the American public, and guilty of mass murder against our soldiers.
Choose well; our collective future, and your future, depend upon it.
It’s time: please share this article with all who can benefit. If you appreciate my work, please subscribe by clicking under the article title (it’s free). Please use my archive of work to help build a brighter future.
I appreciate your attention to these facts and encourage your further study and action consistent with your own self-expression. My recommendations:
Policy response: Gandhi and Martin Luther King advocated public understanding of the facts and non-cooperation with evil. I’m among hundreds who advocate:
- Understand the laws of war (and here). These were legislated after WW2 and are crystal-clear that only self-defense, in a narrow legal meaning, can justify war. The current US wars are not even close to being lawful and are legal treason against the US. Those involved with US military, government, and law enforcement have an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution. To fulfill their oath they must immediately refuse all orders associated with unlawful wars and military-related constant violation of treaties, and arrest those who issue unlawful orders. The Oath of Enlistment to the US Constitution supersedes the fascist insertion of Nazi propaganda to “always place the mission first” of blindly following unlawful orders.
- Employ the obvious and simple solutions to end our economic controlled demolition and evolve to a civil economy. End poverty through global cooperation to achieve the UN Millennium Goals by developed countries investing 0.7% of their income (not that the UN is serious for their accomplishment, but the goals are what we should invest to produce). Support global security through cooperation, dignity, justice, and freedom. Create a US Department of Peace to help.
- Communicate. Trust your unique, beautiful, and powerful self-expression to share as you feel appropriate. Understand that while many people are ready to embrace difficult facts, many are not. Anticipate that you will be attacked and prepare your virtuous response in the spirit of competition, just as you do in other fields.
- Prosecute the war leaders for obvious violation of the letter and spirit of US war laws and constant lies to engage in further wars. Because the crimes are so broad and deep, I recommend Truth and Reconciliation (T&R) to exchange full truth and return of stolen US assets for non-prosecution. This is the most expeditious way to understand and end all unlawful and harmful acts. Those who reject T&R are subject to prosecution.
Local perspective: Part of my professional duties as a teacher of economics and government is to produce competent adult citizenry. This includes realization that our nation’s policies and money are managed at a broad community level, and these issues have tremendous local impact. Of course, we all want human beings to be individually successful and enjoy their unique, beautiful and powerful self-expressions. Concurrently, we recognize our commitment to local success is strongly dependent upon the success of the community, and that government policy and economics are drivers.
Our status in early 21st Century human history is that we suffer from a long history in government and money of human interrelationship well-described as vicious antagonism. Governments frequently use war as a foreign policy, despite its illegality and dependent upon public ignorance, with horrific consequences. Economic policy is still created within a “Robber Baron” paradigm to concentrate money to an elite few families. Two examples:
1. National taxes effect you dearly, especially the tax to pay interest on the national debt. This costs the American public over $400 billion every year. This is $4,000 per year for every $50,000 of income. Do the math to understand your household’s tax burden for a monetary policy invented by banks for banks to create our money supply as debt. Your competence in this area contributes to our collective voice to simply shift monetary policy to easily pay the national debt, enjoy full employment, collectively save us over a trillion dollars every year, and finally realize what our brightest American minds have been advocating for centuries beginning with Benjamin Franklin. This would have unprecedented local benefits, and requires collective power to accomplish.
2. Ending poverty everywhere on our planet would cost just 0.7% of our income and save a million children’s lives every month. This human accomplishment will cause unimaginable joy at our local level.
“If we are to have peace on earth, our loyalties must become ecumenical rather than sectional. Our loyalties must transcend our race, our tribe, our class, and our nation; and this means we must develop a world perspective. No individual can live alone, no nation can live alone and as long as we try, the more we are going to have war in the world. Now the judgment of God is upon us and we must either learn to live together as brothers or we are all going to perish together as fools.”
-Inscription on Dr. Martin Luther King’s statue, Moorehouse College, Atlanta
“The day that hunger is eradicated from the earth, there will be the greatest spiritual explosion the world has ever known. Humanity cannot imagine the joy that will burst into the world on the day of that great revolution.” — poet Federico García Lorca
Comments policy: I welcome questions and comments that are civil and pertain to the article topic. Impolite and impertinent comments are subject to deletion. You are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your comment is deleted.
Please consider that I’m among hundreds of writers who have documented our own government’s disclosure of propaganda programs to support their wars. I suspect my articles are under such propagandistic attack from comments that use typical rhetorical fallacies to distract readers from the facts. I invite readers to sharpen their ability to discern such propaganda. They are characterized by a combination of: never addressing the facts, lying about verifiable facts, diverting attention through unsubstantiated belief in an alleged expert, irrelevant data, straw-man attack that distorts the facts, ad hominem attack of insults to the messenger, vile comments to repulse readers, and lies of omission and commission.
I will use such comments to point-out the propaganda or delete them at my discretion. Again, all relevant and polite questions, and factually accurate comments are welcome. As a professional educator I’m in agreement with my experience and research: we learn best from multiple perspectives in mutual commitment to understand the facts, see those facts from diverse points-of-view, and consider various policy proposals of what we should do. I will also respect professional standards and all of our time by rejecting unsubstantiated and/or distracting “comments.”
For those involved in support of US government-sponsored disinformation, I invite you to consider the quality of human relationships you wish to work toward. National security and a brighter future is not a function of fear, manipulation, and control. Our best security follows cooperation, justice under the law, dignity, and freedom. Working for your best imagined self-expression of virtue may include a unique contribution from the inside of your agency. Public attraction to the stories of Star Wars and the Harry Potter books/movies recognize that our society’s jump to civilized relations for all of us might require support from people within the “dark side” acting as covert agents for building a brighter future. Another option is becoming a whistle-blower; Project Camelot is a popular venue for people in sensitive positions. Ultimately, I recommend a Truth and Reconciliation process to exchange full truth for no prosecution, explained in detail at the link. Please consider the wisdom of your own “Scrooge conversion” to act for the benefit of all humanity rather than your self-proclaimed controlling, manipulating, and loveless “masters.”
“Scrooge was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to Tiny Tim, who did not die, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as the good old city knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world. Some people laughed to see the alteration in him, but he let them laugh, and little heeded them; for he was wise enough to know that nothing ever happened on this globe, for good, at which some people did not have their fill of laughter in the outset; and knowing that such as these would be blind anyway, he thought it quite as well that they should wrinkle up their eyes in grins, as have the malady in less attractive forms. His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him.”
Politics, War and Peace, World News article, balls and strikes, baseball umpire, Claus von Stauffenberg, Constitution, God, government, history of lies, imperial japan, iran, Iraq, israel, Martin Luther King, Military, national intelligence estimate, Oath, october 2002 national intelligence estimate, operation mockingbird, Pakistan, President Ahmadinejad, time, U.S., war, Yemen